How to Activate Your LakeHawk Mail Account
- Log into LOIS with your X-ID and PIN
- Click on the "Personal information" tab and go to "View E-mail addresses"
- Copy your Student E-mail address (XXXX.XXXX@student.lssc.edu)
- Click the "Click here" link or go directly to www.outlook.com/lssc.edu
- At the Office 365 page, paste your Student E-mail address into the ID box (if another account is listed click on "Sign in with a different account")
- Enter your 8-digit birthdate (MMDDYYYY) as your initial password (i.e. if your birthday is November 27, 1989, enter 11271989)
- Click "Sign In" (if you get an error page, try the above steps again - if it persists, contact the student helpdesk)
- Once signed in, type in your 8-digit birthdate again and then Create a new password
- Fill out the rest of the required fields (secret question/answer, county, state, zip, and birth year) and click "I accept" (if you are prompted to fill in a new Live ID, contact the Helpdesk)
- If prompted, select the correct time zone and language on the Outlook screen
- You are now signed in
- To login in the future type "outlook.com/lssc.edu" into your browser
If you have any problems contact the Student Helpdesk at 352-435-6500 (hours) or at email@example.com.