Reference Services are available at the service desks of the LSSC libraries. Services include:
- Learning how to use the libraries
- Finding information for research projects and papers
- Developing search strategies
- Locating facts and statistical data
- Learning about library policies, services, and resources
- Locating library materials
- Learning to use the Internet as a research tool
- Help citing resources
Reference services are available at any campus library during regular working hours. Reference librarians can be reached at the following numbers:
|Online reference help is available through LibAnswers. An LSSC librarian will usually respond to e-mail questions within one working day. |
To reach specific personnel, see the library staff page.
Reference materials can be found in libraries' catalog, on the Subject & Course Guides, or online through the reference sources below.