The IoT curriculum was developed in such a manner that it further supports students in the CIT program through the use and application of advanced and cutting edge network device technologies.
Once students have a firm grasp in Information Technology related hardware, software and architectures learned in the CIT program, they will be able to successfully transition into learning how to develop, configure, manage and harden network-edge hardware such as IoT devices.
Core Learning Elements
- IoT Sensors & Devices
- Embedded Systems
- Remote Management
- Python Programming & Scripting
- Digital/connected factory
- Facility management
- Production flow monitoring
- Inventory management
- Plant Safety and Security
- Quality control
- Logistics and Supply Chain Optimization
- Data Processing with Edge Computing
- Auto-ML (Machine Learning) for Data Security