The Management Technology, Associate in Science (A.S.) Degree is tailored for the post-secondary adult vocational (PSAV) technical college completer to offer a sequence of courses that provides coherent and rigorous content aligned with challenging academic standards. Topics that are covered with this degree include communication skills, leadership skills, human relations and employability skills, principles of management, personnel management, and general business procedures.
- The Management Technology AS Degree requires prior completion of a 900+ clock hour PSAV Certification to enroll. Hours must be verified in order to register for this program.
Chris Sargent Email: SargentC@LSSC.EDU
Associate Dean of Workforce Development and acting Program Manager for CIT, Dr. Sargent joined LSSC in 2014 as an instructor. He started his IT career at Middlebury College as a lab manager and helpdesk support technician. He later worked for the USDA in tech support, then at the University of Maryland for nearly 14 years as a network administrator and project manager. Dr. Sargent also holds an MS in Information Technology and an MBA.
- Total Program Credit Hours: 60
- Offered Fully Online: No
- Offered Partially Online: Yes
- Program Base Camp: Leesburg and Clermont
- Typical Starting Positions: Management in: Construction, Health Science, Hospitality & Tourism
- Starting Salary: $30.37/hr. Data Source
- Job Growth in Area through 2026: 15.4% Data Source