The Management Technology, Associate in Science (A.S.) Degree is tailored for the post-secondary adult vocational (PSAV) technical college completer to offer a sequence of courses that provides coherent and rigorous content aligned with challenging academic standards. Topics that are covered with this degree include communication skills, leadership skills, human relations and employability skills, principles of management, personnel management, and general business procedures.
- The Management Technology AS Degree requires prior completion of a 900+ clock hour PSAV Certification to enroll. Hours must be verified in order to register for this program.
Chris Sargent Email: SargentC@LSSC.EDU
Chris Sargent (PMP, MSIT, MBA) joined LSSC in 2014. He started his IT career at Middlebury College as a lab manager and helpdesk support technician. He later worked for the USDA in tech support, then at the University of Maryland for nearly 14 years as a network administrator and project manager. Chris is currently completing a doctorate in management at the University of Maryland Global Campus, writing his dissertation on “online course success rates in community colleges”. He spends his free time with his family at local theme parks, the beach, and watching his New England Patriots.
- Total Program Credit Hours: 60
- Offered Fully Online: No
- Offered Partially Online: Yes
- Program Base Camp: Leesburg and Clermont
- Typical Starting Positions: Management in: Construction, Health Science, Hospitality & Tourism
- Starting Salary: $30.37/hr. Data Source
- Job Growth in Area through 2026: 15.4% Data Source