The Management Technology, Associate in Science (A.S.) Degree is tailored for the post-secondary adult vocational (PSAV) technical college completer to offer a sequence of courses that provides coherent and rigorous content aligned with challenging academic standards. Topics that are covered with this degree include communication skills, leadership skills, human relations and employability skills, principles of management, personnel management, and general business procedures.
- The Management Technology AS Degree requires prior completion of a 900+ clock hour PSAV Certification to enroll. Hours must be verified in order to register for this program.
Mary Heikkinen (MS, Organizational Management) has taught at LSSC since 2004 and is the program manager for AS Business Administration and AS Management Technology. Mary successfully ran her own business training companies in computer software and has held management and supervisory positions at Johnson & Johnson, Caterpillar, and Concept, Inc. She lived in Singapore for two years and has traveled internationally to England, Australia, New Zealand, China, and Malaysia.
- Total Program Credit Hours: 60
- Offered Fully Online: No
- Offered Partially Online: Yes
- Program Base Camp: Leesburg and Clermont
- Typical Starting Positions: Management in: Construction, Health Science, Hospitality & Tourism
- Starting Salary: $30.37/hr. Data Source
- Job Growth in Area through 2026: 15.4% Data Source