Students who have forgotten their LOIS PIN can now reset their PIN online. Your PIN is the unique six-digit number that you use to access LOIS.
Instructions for the PIN Reset can be found on the Technology Help Desk page and are included below.
LOIS PIN Reset
Your PIN is the unique six-digit number that you created the first time you logged into LOIS. For security reasons, all users are prompted to change their PINs the first time that they log on to LOIS. If you have forgotten what this number is, please follow the steps listed below to reset your PIN.
Reset or change PIN:
1. Go to LOIS
2. Type in your X-ID for User ID and then click Forgot PIN?
If you have setup a security question:
3. You will be prompted to answer the original security question that you set up the first time you logged into LOIS. Answer the question and Submit Answer.
4. Type in a new six-digit number for your PIN. You are required to enter your PIN twice.
5. Click Reset PIN to finish the process.
If you have not setup a security question:
3. Check your Lakehawk Mail for your default temporary PIN
4. Return to LOIS and log in with default temporary PIN
5. Once logged in you will be prompted to update your PIN to a different 6 digit number
If you are unable to complete that process, you can contact Admissions at (352) 323-3665 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, X-ID, and date of birth requesting a LOIS PIN reset.