Have you completed the requirements for an associate degree from LSSC?
Reverse transfer is the process of awarding an associate degree after a student transfers to a four-year institution and completes degree requirements.
Why get an associate degree?
- Increase your earning potential
- Boost your resume
- Advance your career
- Improve your eligibility for a promotion
- Earn a diploma and celebrate your accomplishment
Who is eligible?
Currently enrolled Florida SUS students who meet these requirements:
- Have earned at least 30 credits at Lake-Sumter State College
- Transferred from LSSC without the AA
- Have not yet earned an Associate in Arts or Bachelor’s degree
- Are in a good academic standing
- Complete the civic literacy requirement per F.S. 1007.25(4)
- Complete the foreign language requirement per F.S. 1007.25(8)
Participating Florida SUS Institutions
- Florida Agriculture and Mechanical University
- Florida Atlantic University
- Florida Gulf Coast University
- Florida International University
- Florida Polytechnic University
- Florida State University
- New College of Florida
- University of Central Florida
- University of Florida
- University of North Florida
- University of South Florida
- University of West Florida