The Leesburg Campus began with a 70 acre site on U.S. Highway 441, across from the Leesburg Municipal Airport and bordering on beautiful Silver Lake. With the help and assistance of leading citizens, educators, and political figures, the college rapidly expanded and outgrew this site. In 1992 neighboring property was purchased for future expansion, enlarging the campus to 114 acres.
Among the major facilities are modern classrooms and laboratories, a library, Learning Center, the Paul P. Williams Fine Arts Complex, the Student Services Building, a student center, a Sports Complex, the Everett A. Kelly Convocation Center with a gymnasium, and the Magnolia Room banquet/conference facility. In January 2002, the new 31,800 sq. ft. Health Sciences Center opened for state-of-the-art health care programs in Nursing, Health Information Management and Dental Assisting. The facility includes classrooms, a nursing skills lab, library and offices as well as a 1500 sq. ft. fitness center, a 100 seat auditorium and a 40 seat community room.