The following grants are available to Florida residents. These programs have limited funding; therefore, every student who meets the general eligibility criteria may not receive an award.
LSSC administers the following scholarships funded by the State of Florida. Students should check with their high school guidance counselor for more information and specific guidelines or visit the Florida Department of Education website.
- Robert C. Byrd Honors Scholarship
- Florida Bright Futures Scholarships
- Vocational Gold Seal
- Top Scholar
- Scholarship for Children or Spouses of Deceased or Disabled Veterans
- Ethics in Business Scholarships Program
- Jose Marti Scholarship Challenge Grant Fund
- Rosewood Family Scholarship Fund
Florida Bright Futures
The Florida Bright Futures Scholarship Program rewards students for their academic achievements during high school by providing funding for them to pursue post-secondary education and career goals in Florida. For more information visit Application Essentials.