An Event for Students with Disabilities and their Families
Tuesday, April 27, 2021
5:00 – 7:00 PM
Virtual Event – Online via Zoom
The 2021 Virtual Transition Fair is sponsored by the Lake County Interagency Transition Council for students with disabilities and their families to connect with community resources to support their student with their educational, career, and personal goals. This event is open to all in Lake and Sumter Counties.
To attend this event, please complete the short registration form and you will be provided the Zoom event information by email.
This year’s event is proudly hosted by Lake-Sumter State College.
Community Resources Scheduled to Attend
We will continue to add community resources as we approach the event date.
- Agency for Persons with Disabilities
- Beacon College
- Brevard Achievement Center Launch IT Program
- Building Blocks Ministries
- Central Florida Dreamplex
- Easter Seals Florida – Camp Challenge
- Family Network on Disabilities – PSN
- FDLRS Action
- Lake County Schools
- Lake-Sumter State College
- Lake Technical College
- My Special Needs Advisor, LLC
- New Vision for Independence
- PEN (Parent Education Network)
- Project 10 Transition Education Network
- Resource Materials and Technology Center for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Vocational Rehabilitation