Career Development Services (CDS) provides career-related services to students and alumni of Lake-Sumter State College.
Career Advisors can assist students:
- Find the right major, college/university and/or career
- Identify and obtain relevant and professional experience
- Discover potential employers, build an attention-grabbing resume and cover letter, hone interview skills, customize a job search and more…
Schedule a Virtual Appointment
- Via Starfish
- Students can schedule appointments to meet virtually with a Career Advisor. Once scheduled, the student will receive an email with information on their individual zoom meeting link.
- Ask us anything!
- Join a live session to ask a question or schedule an appointment (see student support hours below).
Lakehawk Career Connect
Lakehawk Career Connect is the official job search portal for LSSC students and graduated alumni. Follow the link above and click “Activate Account” to access jobs and internships posted just for you!
You can also use Lakehawk Career Connect to have your resume reviewed, see upcoming events and access nationwide job and internship boards.
|Monday– Thursday:||8:00am – 5:30pm|
Phone: (352) 323-3603
Location: Student Services Building, 1st Floor, Advising Suite
Way(s) to Contact:
|Monday– Friday:||8:00am – 5:30pm|
|Evening appointment available|