Lake-Sumter State College utilizes an online syllabus system called Concourse. Your course syllabus can be accessed in each of your Canvas courses by clicking Concourse Syllabus in the course’s navigation. However, you may have a need to search for syllabus information of other courses utilizing the Syllabus Search.
Using Syllabus Search
- When you access Syllabus Search, you will be shown a list of all available current and future semester courses. Click a course name to view the syllabus.
- You can use the Keyword search on the right side to narrow your search to specific classes. The keyword search will narrow results by course title, CRN, or instructor name.
- You can change the search period from “current and future semesters” to past semesters, current courses, and/or future courses to assist you in your search.
- The Advanced Search feature opens up even more detailed search options.
- You will want to keep the templates setting at “non-templates” to see course specific syllabus results.