The LSSC Admissions and Records Office takes responsibility for handling transcript orders in a prompt and efficient manner and uses an outside processing service, Credential Solutions, to ensure students’ transcripts are processed and delivered quickly. When ordering your official LSSC transcript, keep in mind the following:
- For security purposes, official transcripts will not be distributed by fax.
- All transcript orders require authorization.
- Replacement copies cannot be issued without the required transcript fee.
- Students wishing to pick up their transcripts from the South Lake or Sumter campuses must allow an additional 24 – 48 business hours for the official transcript to be available for pick-up.
- The LSSC Admissions and Records Office is not responsible for any mishandling by the U.S. Postal Service or the receiving school or agency.
- Situations that will prevent LSSC from processing a transcript order include:
- Financial holds.
- No signature on the request.
- Insufficient, inaccurate, or illegible identification information.
Order Your Official LSSC Transcript
You can order your official LSSC transcript online through Credential Solutions. There is a nominal fee for this service.