- There is no fee to apply for graduation.
- All official graduation correspondence will be sent your Lakehawk email.
- Degrees and certificates will be mailed out 4-6 weeks after the conferral date.
- If you require official college transcripts, order them online
- Grade Forgiveness – If you wish to improve your GPA or satisfy transfer requirements, retake courses with a “D” or “F” prior to graduating. Once you have been awarded an A.A., A.S., A.A.S., and/or Technical Certificate, grade forgiveness cannot be awarded.
- Participation in the Commencement ceremony: Students who are within 6 credits of fulfilling their graduation requirements may walk in the ceremony providing they submit a graduation application by the graduation application deadline.
- Degrees are conferred at the end of each semester (fall, spring, summer).
- LSSC holds formal commencement ceremonies at the end of Fall and Spring semester. Participation in commencement exercises does not guarantee the awarding or issuance of a degree. Degree conferral relies solely on the satisfactory completion of all requirements.
- You may check the status of your graduation application through your LOIS account.
- Log in
- Student Tab
- Student Records
- Academic Transcripts
- Click Submit