The LSSC Admissions and Records Office takes responsibility for handling transcript orders in a prompt and efficient manner and uses an outside processing service to ensure students’ transcripts are processed and delivered quickly.
When ordering your official LSSC transcript, keep in mind the following:
- For security purposes, official transcripts will not be distributed by fax.
- All transcript orders require authorization.
- Replacement copies cannot be issued without the required transcript fee.
- Students wishing to pick up their transcripts from the South Lake or Sumter campuses must allow an additional 24 – 48 business hours for the official transcript to be available for pick-up.
- The LSSC Admissions and Records Office is not responsible for any mishandling by the U.S. Postal Service or the receiving school or agency.
- Situations that will prevent LSSC from processing a transcript order include:
- Financial holds.
- No signature on the request.
- Insufficient, inaccurate, or illegible identification information.
Order Your Official LSSC Transcript
You can order your official LSSC transcript online through our partner, Parchment. There is a nominal fee for this service.