- Un-weighted 3.0 GPA
- Qualifying Test score: Test scores must be less than two years old and may be mixed for eligibility purposes.
- SAT: Reading 24, Writing 25, Mathematics 24
- ACT: Reading 19, English 17, and Math 19
- PERT: Reading 106, English 103, Math 114
1. First Steps – Public School Students
Talk to your High School guidance counselor
Your counselor initiates the process for you to get started to take Dual Enrollment courses.
Obtain the Dual Enrollment Application
Students please contact your high school counselor to obtain the dual enrollment application and submit you completed application to LSSC Admissions Office/Enrollment Services
Send us your qualifying test scores
Submit you SAT, ACT and or PERT test scores to LSSC Admissions Office/Enrollment Services
2. After Getting Your Acceptance Letter – Public School Students
Activate your student email account
Your student email account is how we communicate with you and provide you with important information that you need to know about.
Attend new student orientation
Before you can register for classes, you will need to complete a new student orientation.
3. What’s Next? – Public School Students
Have your classes approved
Meet with your guidance counselor before the first fee payment deadline to get your courses electronically approved.