1. First Steps – Homeschool Students
Submit Application Request
Home School Application Request
Paperwork and Test Scores to the College
The following forms must be received in order for the student’s application to be processed:
- LSSC Lake and Sumter County Home Education Verification Form.
- LSSC Dual Enrollment Admissions Application.
- LSSC 2019 – 2020 Lake and Sumter County Home Education Dual Enrollment Articulation Agreement.
- Qualifying Test Scores – if the student took the PERT Test at LSSC, we will have the scores. Otherwise a copy of the test scores will need to be included.
2. After Getting Your Acceptance Letter – Homeschool Students
Activate your student email account
Your student email account is how we communicate with you and provide you with important information that you need to know about.
Attend new student orientation
Before you can register for classes, you will need to complete a new student orientation.
Register for classes
After you complete your orientation, you can register for classes online.
3. What’s Next? – Homeschool Students
Get your classes approved
Submit the Homeschool Course Approval Form to the Admissions and Records Office before the first payment deadline.
Get your books
Homeschooled students are financially responsible for purchasing their textbooks and are purchased at a campus bookstore location.