Everyone who received their first dose vaccination on April 14 or 15 should return to Cooper Memorial Library on Wednesday, May 5 for their second dose.
Other individuals needing their Pfizer second dose and received their first dose on or before April 15, 2021, are also eligible to participate.
If you would like to receive your first dose of the Pfizer vaccine, you may do so at this event. The Clermont FD will coordinate with you for a second dose appointment.
In addition, the Johnson & Johnson vaccine will be available for those who prefer the one-dose vaccine.
LSSC, in coordination with the Florida Department of Health and with support from the Clermont Fire Department, will offer second doses on Wednesday, May 5 as a follow-up to the April vaccination event.
In addition, individuals are welcome to get their first shot at this vaccination event. The Johnson & Johnson one-dose vaccine will be available at this event.
All members of the LSSC community are strongly encouraged to get their COVID-19 vaccine.
Second Dose Vaccine Pod for LSSC Students and Employees
Cooper Memorial Library (CML)
1250 N. Hancock Rd., Clermont, 34711
This is a walk up vaccination drive. Please check in at the CML Lobby.
Everyone will be required to wear a mask/face covering.
Wednesday, May 5
8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Please do not start lining up before 7:30 am.
- All currently enrolled LSSC students (age 18 or older)
- All LSSC employees (age 18 or older)
- All admitted students for summer or fall 2021 semester (age 18 or older)
- LSSC on-campus partners who work full-time on an LSSC campus (age 18 or older)
- Admitted or currently enrolled students aged 16-17 are also eligible if they bring a parent/guardian with them to the vaccine site. The parent/guardian may also be vaccinated.
This vaccine pod will offer the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine.
- Complete the Vaccination Consent Form and bring with you
- All individuals must bring a Florida driver’s license or other state-issued identification.
- Students must show proof of enrollment with their course schedule on LOIS or acceptance letter (can show on phone).
- Employees must show proof of employment with a copy of a recent paycheck (can show on phone).