The Quality Enhancement Plan (QEP) is part of the larger SACS decennial reaffirmation process. It is a five-year project designed to improve specific learning outcomes for students and enhance the culture of the college along the way. It will begin next academic year, once approved. Our proposed project is focused on Information Literacy. We have developed a common rubric to measure student performance across the curriculum with facilitation via a Librarian Intervention Model to enhance these skills in multiple courses.
- Executive Summary
- Goals and Objectives
- Librarian Intervention Model
- Information Literacy Rubric
- Planning Checklist for Research Assignments
- QEP Assignment Template
- Steering Committee Membership
- Information Literacy Ambassador Expectations
- LSSC Quality Enhancement Plan
- QEP Information Literacy Conference Schedule
Minutes from the QEP Team meetings are available from the link below. You will be taken to a Sharepoint folder where you can see each meeting date.